| Highlight paper
15 May 2020
Research article | Highlight paper | 15 May 2020
Rapid collaborative knowledge building via Twitter after significant geohazard events
Robin Lacassin et al.
Total article views: 6,766 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Oct 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Oct 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 5,569 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 5,484 with geography defined and 85 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,873 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,805 with geography defined and 68 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,696 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,679 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
11 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Earthquake Reconnaissance Data Sources, a Literature Review D. Contreras et al. 10.3390/earth2040060
- Reactivation of Cumbre Vieja volcano M. Longpré 10.1126/science.abm9423
- The 2018–2019 seismo-volcanic crisis east of Mayotte, Comoros islands: seismicity and ground deformation markers of an exceptional submarine eruption A. Lemoine et al. 10.1093/gji/ggaa273
- Global quieting of high-frequency seismic noise due to COVID-19 pandemic lockdown measures T. Lecocq et al. 10.1126/science.abd2438
- Seismology Perspectives on Integrated, Coordinated, Open, Networked (ICON) Science L. Li et al. 10.1029/2021EA002109
- Integration of coseismic deformation into WebGIS for near real-time disaster evaluation and emergency response R. Zhao et al. 10.1007/s12665-020-09153-6
- Editorial: Geoscience communication – planning to make it publishable J. Hillier et al. 10.5194/gc-4-493-2021
- Disaster intelligence: developing strategic warning for national security C. Briggs et al. 10.1080/02684527.2022.2043080
- Using alt text to make science Twitter more accessible for people with visual impairments D. Chiarella et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-19640-w
- High Performance Computing in Satellite SAR Interferometry: A Critical Perspective P. Imperatore et al. 10.3390/rs13234756
- Citizen Seismology Without Seismologists? Lessons Learned From Mayotte Leading to Improved Collaboration L. Fallou et al. 10.3389/fcomm.2020.00049
Latest update: 05 Jul 2022