Rapid collaborative knowledge building via Twitter after significant geohazard events
Total article views: 8,030 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Oct 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Oct 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 8,030 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 6,669 with geography defined and 1,361 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 5,941 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,884 with geography defined and 1,057 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,089 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,785 with geography defined and 304 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Earthquake Reconnaissance Data Sources, a Literature Review D. Contreras et al. 10.3390/earth2040060
- The 2018–2019 seismo-volcanic crisis east of Mayotte, Comoros islands: seismicity and ground deformation markers of an exceptional submarine eruption A. Lemoine et al. 10.1093/gji/ggaa273
- Global quieting of high-frequency seismic noise due to COVID-19 pandemic lockdown measures T. Lecocq et al. 10.1126/science.abd2438
- Seismology Perspectives on Integrated, Coordinated, Open, Networked (ICON) Science L. Li et al. 10.1029/2021EA002109
- Science on social media D. Gürer et al. 10.1038/s43247-023-00810-9
- Editorial: Geoscience communication – planning to make it publishable J. Hillier et al. 10.5194/gc-4-493-2021
- A near-real-time global landslide incident reporting tool demonstrator using social media and artificial intelligence C. Pennington et al. 10.1016/j.ijdrr.2022.103089
- A social bot in support of crisis communication: 10-years of @LastQuake experience on Twitter R. Bossu et al. 10.3389/fcomm.2023.992654
- Accuracy of a pre-trained sentiment analysis (SA) classification model on tweets related to emergency response and early recovery assessment: the case of 2019 Albanian earthquake D. Contreras et al. 10.1007/s11069-022-05307-w
- Reactivation of Cumbre Vieja volcano M. Longpré 10.1126/science.abm9423
- Real-time autonomous indoor navigation and vision-based damage assessment of reinforced concrete structures using low-cost nano aerial vehicles S. Tavasoli et al. 10.1016/j.jobe.2023.106193
- Geonews: timely geoscience educational YouTube videos about recent geologic events N. Wang et al. 10.5194/gc-5-125-2022
- Spatiotemporal Trace of Human Behaviors and Responses Pertaining to Winter Storm Dylan S. Yum 10.4018/IJAGR.304891
- Integration of coseismic deformation into WebGIS for near real-time disaster evaluation and emergency response R. Zhao et al. 10.1007/s12665-020-09153-6
- Disaster intelligence: developing strategic warning for national security C. Briggs et al. 10.1080/02684527.2022.2043080
- Risk communication during seismo-volcanic crises: the example of Mayotte, France M. Devès et al. 10.5194/nhess-22-2001-2022
- How to Fight Earthquake Misinformation: A Communication Guide L. Fallou et al. 10.1785/0220220086
- Using alt text to make science Twitter more accessible for people with visual impairments D. Chiarella et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-19640-w
- Strategies for improving the communication of satellite-derived InSAR data for geohazards through the analysis of Twitter and online data portals C. Watson et al. 10.5194/gc-6-75-2023
- High Performance Computing in Satellite SAR Interferometry: A Critical Perspective P. Imperatore et al. 10.3390/rs13234756
- Tsunami Genesis of Strike-Slip Earthquakes Revealed in the 2018 Indonesian Palu Event Y. Song et al. 10.1007/s00024-023-03295-x
- Preventing and debunking earthquake misinformation: Insights into EMSC's practices L. Fallou et al. 10.3389/fcomm.2022.993510
- Citizen Seismology Without Seismologists? Lessons Learned From Mayotte Leading to Improved Collaboration L. Fallou et al. 10.3389/fcomm.2020.00049
Latest update: 01 Dec 2023